- Welcome to www.OnlineIAS.com website. On this website, our OnlineIAS institute makes available to you a wide range of information, free material (limited) downloads (limited), documents, live classes, files, text, publications, content and other resources.
- All materials contained in the website, and the notes that we have shared with our students by email, drive etc. are the copyrighted property of www.OnlineIAS.com .
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials and videos on this website are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, PDFs, videos, other files obtained from the website without the written permission from Mr. Kalyana Chakravarthy Nuguri – Director ofwww.OnlineIAS.com .
- Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print any documents that is free and open for all (such as FAQs, current affairs, seminars and so on), subject to your agreement that:
- a) Your use of the information is for informational, personal, academic, and non-commercial purposes only.
- b) You will not modify the documents, publications or graphics.
- c) You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
- d) You will display the below copyright notice and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- e) You agree that the Director ofOnlineIAS.commay revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from www.OnlineIAS.com.
- f) Use for any other purpose is expressively prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- g) Violators will be prosecuted as per the law.
The permission above to use documents and publications does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel of any content (video or text) related to www.OnlineIAS.com . Those elements of the website are protected by law.
- No logo, graphic, sound or image from the website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressively permitted by Mr. Kalyana Chakravarthy Nuguri – Director of www.OnlineIAS.com.
Account and Security policy – www.OnlineIAS.com
- If any of the course on the website requires you to register or sign up an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration process, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, current, complete and accurate.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify www.OnlineIAS.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- We may track your browser cookies and IP address to provide better service.
- www.OnlineIAS.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by www.OnlineIAS.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the www.OnlineIAS.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain services may provide password-restricted access to some students. Sharing password restricted content to anyone or sharing passwords to others is strictly prohibited, and we may terminate your account at any time in case we notice any suspicious activities on your account.
Beware of Fraud websites and social media groups
- Thewww.OnlineIAS.comonline institute doesn’t have any other special characters in the domain name, or any other domain name extensions such as .in or .org after OnlineIAS. Please make sure to typeWWW.ONLINEIAS.COM in your browser.
- Beware of fake WhatsApp and other social media groups on OnlineIAS.com name or Kalyan Sir name. People may ask you to buy duplicate course videos or passwords from them or they may redirect you to any other institutions. We strongly recommend you not to encourage such people with unnecessary conversations. We are not responsible for any such fraud or loss. You can always send an email or make a direct phone call toMr. Kalyana Chakravarthy – Director ofwww.OnlineIAS.com
- People who are creating WhatsApp or any other social media groups on our institution name (For Ex: Kalyan Sir – GS 2017, Kalyan Sir IAS 2018) will be punished in case of misusing the organization / individual names, or selling restricted content.
- www.OnlineIAS.comhas a special software to track all your account activities such as ip address location, suspicious activity, sharing passwords, downloading restricted content from specific account.
- www.OnlineIAS.comhas all the rights to terminate your access to the classes any time without any further communication in case we detect any suspicious activity related to the www.OnlineIAS.com content from your account or on any unauthorized WhatsApp and other social media groups.
- One must read and understand all the above points and be careful while sharing passwords or before trying to start illegal activities such as selling restricted content without written permissions from the director ofwww.OnlineIAS.com.
- To approach on www.OnlineIAS.com related to payments. Registration, course related issues and doubts, technical issues, permissions, business and advertisements, other issues, complaints and suggestions will be done only via below specified email id and phone number.
- We are not responsible for any fraud or loss that occur to an individual or company without our direct involvement from below specified email id and phone number.