GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues. Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution: Indian Political System: Governance and Public Policy,
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (10th class Standard)