IAS 2020 – Highlights
Highlights of IAS 2020 Batch
- Classes commence on July 1, 2019.
- In June, 2019 complete Constitution of India and fundamentals of Indian economy will be taught. So that we can get into the Civils syllabus directly from July 1, 2019 with strong hold on fundamentals.
- Constitution, Governance, Social Issues, Indian Economy, Security issues, few topics in Ethics will be taught by me (Kalyana Chakravarthy).
- Geography (Jagdish), History (Sridhar and Prajwal), S and T, Environment, DM (Saran) and few topics in Ethics (2 to 3 members) will be by other faculty members.
- Daily practice bits for Prelims will be provided after the class.
- Daily answer writing for Main exam
- Students forum is created for sharing information and discussion on various topics.
- Monday to Friday News Paper analysis (Other than regular current affairs)
- Syllabus will be completed by December 31, 2019.
- News Paper analysis will be up to April 2021. (Till IAS 2020 Interview)