1. Who among the following was the chairman of seven-member expert committee on the Polavaram project constituted by Central Water Commission (CWC)?
Central Water Commission (CWC) and Expert Committee (Polavaram Project) Chairman Syed Masood Husain said that the pace of progress of works relating to Polavaram Project was satisfactory and underlined the need to further speed up the works to achieve the targets. A nine-member committee headed by him inspected the progress of Polavaram Project works for two days and reviewed various issues relating to land acquisition and relief and rehabilitation package
2. Recently in which of the places AP CM launched Hero Motors plant works?
3. Currently how many numbers of revenue divisions are present in A.P?
Deputy Chief Minister (Revenue) KE Krishna Murthy has said that the government is considering the proposal to increase the number of revenue divisions in State.
4. Centre has prioritised a project to transfer surplus water of Indravati river and backwater of Polavaram dam to Cauvery to resolve the water woes in the two states along with Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Indravati River is located in which state?
5. What is the name of a multi-utility vehicle launched by AP government as part of the ‘Smart Village Smart Ward Programme?
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu flagged off Naipunya Ratham, a multi-utility vehicle aimed at taking technology and innovation to the remote corners of the State. The first phase of the launch would cover 13 districts and 28 smart villages in collaboration with Hewlett Packard, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India and Guide Foundation for Development,’ Naipunya Ratham as a multi-purpose vehicle and will cater to the needs of all the sections of the society, he said schoolchildren can avail technical and educational information, youth can use it for their skill development purposes and the vehicle also possesses excellent system for entertainment purposes as well.