1. In which of the following districts Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary is located?
Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary located in Eturnagaram village in Jayashankar district Medaram is a remote place in the Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary, a part of Dandakaranya, the largest surviving forest belt in the region
2. Jampanna Vagu is the tributary of:
Jampanna vagu is a tributary to River Godavari . It is believed that Jampanna was the tribal warrior and the son of Tribal Goddess Sammakka.
3. As per TS government decision how much percentage of the sale price fixed would be given as subsidy on redgram, greengram, blackgram and groundnut seed developed by government agencies?
35% of the sale price fixed would be given as subsidy on redgram, greengram, blackgram and groundnut seed developed by government agencies. The amount of subsidy is fixed as Rs. 1,000 per quintal for less than 10-year-old paddy varieties and Rs. 500 per quintal for more than 10-year-old paddy varieties of government seed.
4. How many national highways are present in Telangana?
The state has a total of 16 national highways and accounts for a total length of 2,690.23 km (1,671.63 mi)
5. In which of the following districts State government identified land for the establishment of AIIMS?
State government has identified the lands to an extent of 200 acres at Bibinagar for the establishment of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). he said, the State government is awaiting to get the Central Cabinet approval.