1. In which of the following districts Sri Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Thermal Power Station is located?
Sri Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Thermal Power Station is located in Nelatur Village, near Krishnapatnam. The power plant is one of the coal-based power plants of Andhra Pradesh Power Development Company Limited (APPDCL). It is the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), a joint venture company of APGENCO (with 50% equity) and IL AND FS (50% equity) partnership.
2. Which is the only state in the country to adopt the technology to issue foolproof certificates?
The state government, which wants to use blockchain to ensure cyber security and reduce mistakes caused by data-heavy administration work, is taking steps to adopt the technology for creating a digital record of academic certificates. Though the project aimed at ending the use of fake certificates, the government will provide students tamper-proof digital certificates which can be used during recruitments. The project will be launched in all government-run schools and colleges in the first phase
3. Recently 18-ft-tall Kondapalli ambari elephant statue was inaugurated at:
The Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority (APTA), as part of its efforts to promote Kondapalli toys that also reflect Andhra culture, has embarked on a unique initiative. It has installed an 18-ft-tall image of a colourful ambari elephant, one of the famous toys in the Kondapalli collection, in front of the departure block of the international airport at Gannavaram. This will serve as Vijayawada mascot
4. Rayala Elephant Reserve is located in which of the following districts?
5. Veligallu Dam Reservoir Project is located in:
The Veligallu Dam Reservoir Project is an irrigation project across Papagni River near Galiveedu in Kadapa district