[content_block id=31699 slug=kalyan-sir-onlineias-com]
1. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Sector and its share in AP state GSDP?
• Service sector with a share of 44% in the GSDP grew by 9.1% in 2017-18 over the previous year • Agriculture with a share of 34% of the GSDP grew by 17.8% in 2017-18 • Industries with a share of 22% of the GSDP grew by 8.5% in 2017-18
2. What is the Percapita income of Andhra Pradesh in 2017-18 (at current Prices)?
The Percapita income of Andhra Pradesh in 2017-18 (at current Prices) is Rs. 1, 42, 054. This is more than the average national Percapita income of Rs. 1, 12, 764 in 2017-18
3. As per AP budget 2018-19, what is the expected outstanding liability of AP?
Outstanding Liabilities is the accumulation of borrowings over the years. In 2018-19, the outstanding liabilities are expected at 28.7% of the GSDP.
4. According to AP budget (2018-19) Fiscal deficit for the next financial year is targeted at:
Revenue surplus for the next financial year is targeted at Rs 5,235 crore, or 0.6% of the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP). Fiscal deficit is targeted at Rs 24,205 crore (2.8% of GSDP). Note: The difference between total revenue and total expenditure of the government is termed as fiscal deficit. It is an indication of the total borrowings needed by the government.