1. In which year Protection of Civil Rights Act was enacted?
Though untouchably is abolished and forbidden by Article 17, the practice of 'untouchability' persists due to its systemic character. Hence, the Indian Parliament enacted the Untouchability Offences Act 1955, which underwent amendment and renaming in 1976 to become the Protection of Civil Rights (PCR) Act.
2. Recently Government bans Khalistan Liberation Force under UAPA Act. In which year UAPA act was enacted?
Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act is an Indian law aimed at effective prevention of unlawful activities associations in India. Its main objective was to make powers available for dealing with activities directed against the integrity and sovereignty of India
3. Lotay Tshering is the prime minister of:
4. Which of the following ministry launched Project ‘Mausam initiative?
5. Which country started BeiDou Navigation Satellite System?
China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) has started offering global service. Pakistan has become the first foreign nation to use the BeiDou system ending its reliance on GPS Note: China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System was the fourth global navigation system after US’s GPS, Russia’s GLONASS and the European Union’s Galileo
6. Who among the following acts as ex-officio chairperson of National Disaster Management Authority?
National Disaster Management Authority, abbreviated as NDMA is an agency of the Ministry of Home Affairs whose primary purpose is to coordinate response to natural or man-made disasters and for capacity-building in disaster resiliency and crisis response. NDMA was established through the Disaster Management Act enacted by the Government of India in may 30 2005.The Prime Minister is the ex-officio chairperson of it . The agency is responsible for framing policies, laying down guidelines and best-practices and coordinating with the State Disaster Management Authorities (SDMAs) to ensure a holistic and distributed approach to disaster management.
7. Which of the following is not correct with respect to TRIFED?
8. In which of the following states Dwijing Festival was held?
In Assam, the third Dwijing Festival was held on the bank of Aye river at Chirang district.
9. Which of the following is not correct with respect to National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyaan)?
10. Which of the following bank was appointed as Joint Venture partner for establishment of Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA)?
The HEFA would be jointly promoted by the identified Promoter and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) with an authorised capital of Rs.2, 000 crore. The Government equity would be Rs.1, 000 crore.
11. In which of the following places, India is storing oil reserves as a part of strategic crude oil storage?
12. Indian Railways is building the country’s first vertical-lift bridge in:
Indian Railways is building the country’s first vertical-lift bridge to connect Rameswaram to mainland India. The new bridge would replace the existing 104-year-old Pamban bridge
13. Gwadar Port is located in:
The Gwadar Port is a deep-sea port situated on the Arabian Sea at Gwadar in Balochistan province of Pakistan. The port features prominently in the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) plan, and is considered to be a link between the ambitious One Belt, One Roadand Maritime Silk Road projects