1. Consider the following statements about ‘grid connected solar pump set and income generating scheme:
2. Which state Tourism Authority was conferred the Country’s Best Judged State Tourism Award at Travel and Tourism India Expo?
Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority was conferred the Country’s Best Judged State Tourism Award at Travel and Tourism India Expo held at the World Trade Centre, Mumbai
3. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Pedana Kalamkari ?
4. In which of the following states, Palar river does not flow?
Palar is a river of southern India. It rises in the Nandi Hills in Chikkaballapuradistrict of Karnataka state, and flows 93 kilometres (58 mi) in Karnataka, 33 kilometres (21 mi) in Andhra Pradesh and 222 kilometres (138 mi) in Tamil Nadubefore reaching its confluence into the Bay of Bengal at Vayalur about 100 kilometres (62 mi) south of Chennai Andhra Pradesh Government is constructing an irrigation dam across Palar at Ganeshpuram, near Kuppam,
5. Kuchipudi dance is originated in:
Kuchipudi is one of the eight major Indian classical dances. It originated in a village named Kuchipudi in Krishna district