1. Which of the following state is not selected for the national-level ration portability pilot project?
Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and Haryana have been selected for the national-level pilot project, which will be funded by the government of India. The crucial aspect to achieve the nationwide ration portability is to ensure that Aadhaar cards of every eligible candidate are linked to ration cards Note: Telangana is one of the first states to have achieved state-wide portability in the public distribution system (PDS) as the state-level portability came into effect on April 1. This allows a ration card holder registered with a particular FPS to draw ration from any FPS in the state
2. Under farmers insurance scheme family should get an insurance amount of:
3. Pranahita Chevella lift irrigation scheme is a lift irrigation scheme to harness the water of Pranhita. It is a tributary of:
4. Which city has been named the Best State Capital in “Solid Waste Management' under the Swacch Survekshan awards?
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has been named the Best State Capital in “Solid Waste Management' under the Swacch Survekshan awards announced by the Union Ministry for Housing and Urban Affairs
5. In the In the Asia University Rankings, Osmania University ranked between:
In the Asia University Rankings, the university was ranked between 250 and 300 ranks while in the Best Universities in India category, it was ranked 18th in higher education.