1. National Health Protection Scheme has aimed to cover:
2. Which of the following country is not a member in North American Free Trade Agreement?
The North American Free Trade Agreement is an agreement signed by Canada, Mexico, and the United States, creating a trilateral trade bloc in North America. The agreement came into force on January 1, 1994.It superseded the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement between the U.S. and Canada.
3. Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskaar annual awards will be given to individuals in the field of:
The central government has launched Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskaar annual awards to recognise the excellent work done by individuals and institutions in the country in the field of disaster management.
4. Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) is located at:
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) is a scientific institution based in Pune, India for expanding research in tropical Indian Ocean (formerly on tropical meteorology) of the tropics in general with special reference to monsoon meteorology and air-sea interaction of India monsoon
5. Recently how much budget announced by union cabinet for the first Indian manned space mission?
An amount of 10,000 crore was approved by the Union Cabinet for the first Indian manned space mission. The project will be called Gaganyaan Project and aims to send an Indian to the space by 2022. The mission aims to carry three humans to the space for a period of seven day.
6. Recently Lok Sabha has passed the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill. In this context which of the following is not correct?
7. World’s first brass futures contract launched by:
8. National Children science congress was held in:
26th edition of the National Science Congress was held in Odisha. The focal theme of the 26th National Children’s Science Congress is “Science, Technology and Innovation for a Clean, Green and Healthy Nation”
9. Shipkila mountain pass is present in:
Shipkila is a mountain pass and border post on the Republic of India-People's Republic of China border. It is through this pass which the river Sutlej enters India (from the Tibet Autonomous Region).
10. Which of the following organization helps in implementing Yamuna Action Plan?
The Yamuna Action Plan (YAP) is a bilateral project between the Government of India and Japan. It is one of the largest river restoration projects in India. The government of Japan, via the Japanese Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), has provided financial aid of 17.7 billion to carry out the project, which is being executed by the National River Conservation Directorate, the Ministry of Environment and Forests