1. Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan scheme is related to:
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) has launched Accessible India Campaign (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan) as a nation-wide Campaign for achieving universal accessibility for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
2. Recently in which state 25th High court of the country was established?
The Hyderabad High Court has been functioning as common high court till now after bifurcation of undivided Andhra Pradesh. Ministry of Law and Justice notified the constitution of the High Court in Amaravati. Andhra Pradesh High Court will be the 25th High Court in the country.
3. Index of Industrial Production (IIP) is released and compiled for every:
Index of Industrial Production is compiled and released every month by Central Statistics Office (CSO).
4. Which of the following island will be renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island?
The Ross, Neil and Havelock Islands will be named as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island, Shaheed Dweep, and Swaraj Dweep, respectively.
5. Which of the following is not correct with respect to impeachment of the Chief Justice of India?
6. In which of the following category of IUCN list, olive ridley is placed?
Note: Gahirmatha marine sanctuary and Rushikulya rookery coast in Ganjam district are main Olive Ridley Nesting sites in Odisha Recently, Odisha forest department added another olive ridley mass nesting site Bahuda Rookery at beach on Bahuda river mouth
7. In which of the following states Heddaiyamman festival is celebrated?
The tribal Baduga community in the Nilgiris district of Tamil nadu is celebrating their annual Heddaiyamman festival Note: The Badagas are an indigenous tribal group in the Nilgiris and occupy more than 400 remote hill villages in the district.
8. In how many cities RBI has launched a 'Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi)?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will capture payment habits of individuals in six cities, including four metropolitan towns. For the purpose, the central bank has launched a 'Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi) According to RBI release, the survey will cover a sample of 6,000 individuals from various socio-economic backgrounds across six cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. The central bank further said that Sigma Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd has been engaged to conduct the fieldwork of the survey on behalf of the RBI.
9. Which country has recently decided to withdraw from the International Whaling Commission (IWC)?
10. Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary is located in:
Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary is a marine wildlife sanctuary located in Odisha
11. Which of the following is the aim of Setu Bharatam programme?
12. Chandrayaan-2 Launch Postponed To 2019. In this context consider following statements:
13. Who among the following is the head of the expert panel that will decide on the appropriate size of reserves that the central bank should maintain?
Reserve Bank of India has named former Governor BimalJalan as the head of the expert panel that will decide on the appropriate size of reserves that the central bank should maintain and the dividend it should give to the government. Former secretary Rakesh Mohan has been named the vice chairman. The panel will include Economic Affairs Secretary Subhash Chandra Garg and RBI Deputy Governor NS Vishwanathan.