[content_block id=31699 slug=kalyan-sir-onlineias-com]
1. What is the rank of Andhra Pradesh in terms of food grain production?
2. What is the Average size of land holdings in the Andhra Pradesh state?
Average size of land holdings in the Andhra Pradesh state is 1.06 ha Average size of Holdings highest in- Ananthapuramu (1.76 ha) Average size of Holdings least in- Srikakulam (0.66 ha)
3. Which of the following constitutes highest in State’s Own Tax Revenue?
Sales tax constitutes highest percentage in State’s Own Tax Revenue followed by State excise, Stamps and Registration and SGST Sales Tax accounted for 62 percent of the State’s Own Tax Revenue
4. In Andhra Pradesh, there is one Fair Price shop for every:
Number of Fair Price (FP) shops in the state-29,462. There is one shop for every 1,376 persons in Andhra Pradesh vis- à-vis the Government of India’s norm of one shop for every 2,000 persons. Number of Fair Price (FP) shops functioning through ePoS Devices-cum-Electronic Weighing Machines-28,689 28,422 Iris readers were also integrated to ePoS devices for authentication whenever biometric authentication is not successful.
5. Recently AP commerce ministry has approved a proposal of HCL Technologies to set up a new IT special economic zone (SEZ) in:
The commerce ministry has approved a proposal of HCL Technologies to set up a new IT special economic zone (SEZ) in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, with a proposed investment of Rs 408.48 crore.