[content_block id=31699 slug=kalyan-sir-onlineias-com]
1. Tangadencha Agriculture farm is located in:
To develop Andhra Pradesh as Global seed hub and to ensure the availability of quality seed with low cost to every farm holder in the State, Mega Seed Park project is initiated at Tangadencha Agriculture farm in Kurnool District in collaboration with Iowa State University, USA.
2. Which Section of the AP reorganisation Act provided for an increase in the existing Assembly seats from 175 to 225 in the State?
Section 26 of the AP reorganisation Act provided for an increase in the existing Assembly seats from 175 to 225 in the State
3. Velugodu Reservoir or Pothireddypadu Reservoir is located in:
Velugodu Reservoir is a balancing reservoir and located across the Galeru river Kundu tributary of Penna river at Velugodu town in Kurnool district This reservoir is part of Telugu Ganga project and mainly fed by gravity canal from back waters of Srisailam Dam through Pothireddypadu head / flow regulator located across the feeder canal.
4. Which of the following is not correct with respect to Chandranna Bima Scheme?
Chandranna Bima Scheme has been implemented in convergence with other schemes. Under this scheme, the benefits provided are: Rs.5 lakh accidental death/permanent disability insurance to the workers; Rs.2 lakh towards natural death to the workers in the age group of 18-50; Rs.30,000 to the workers in the age group of 51-60; and Rs.2.5 lakh towards permanent partial disability insurance to 2.46 crore unorganized workers in the State. Besides, add on benefit of scholarship of Rs.1200 per head up to two children of the workers studying in 9th, 10th, Intermediate or ITI is also provided
5. Adikavi Nannaya University is located in:
Adikavi Nannaya University was established in 2006 in Rajahmundry