1. What is the rank of Hyderabad in Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) by Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy?
With a score of 4.3 Hyderabd stands at 8th place in Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) which is released by Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy ASICS is India's only independent benchmarking of cities using a systemic framework. It evaluates India's city-systems: the complex, mostly-invisible factors (such as laws, policies, institutions, processes and accountability mechanisms) that underpin urban governance and strongly influence the quality of life in India's cities.
2. Which of the following state was found to spend the highest percentage of its total expenditure on irrigation?
Telangana was found to spend the highest percentage of its total expenditure (17.6%) on irrigation in 2017-18. Andhra Pradesh stood second with 8.9%, followed by Odisha (8.8%), Karnataka (8.6%) and Gujarat (6.9%).
3. Fifth Smart City Summit will be held in:
4. In TS budget 2018-19, how much amount was allocated for Rythu Bheema scheme?
In the budget, the Minister announced the constitution of Farmers Coordination Committees to unite the farmers and ensure minimum support price (MSP), and allocated ₹500 crore for the Rythu Bheema scheme, ₹522 crore to promote farm mechanisation,
5. Consider the following statements about Health profiling on cards for TS citizens:
Share your Results: