1. AP State government is launching a Happy City Hackathon in partnership with:
AP State government is launching a Happy City Hackathon in partnership with Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society (APIS) and Dalberg Advisors.
2. What is the rank of Vishakhapatnam in Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) by Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy?
With a score of 3.4 Vishakhapatnam stands at 17th place in Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) which is released by Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy ASICS is India's only independent benchmarking of cities using a systemic framework. It evaluates India's city-systems: the complex, mostly-invisible factors (such as laws, policies, institutions, processes and accountability mechanisms) that underpin urban governance and strongly influence the quality of life in India's cities.
3. Which committee was constituted for the formulation of guidelines for allotment of three-bedroom apartments for journalists under the Journalists’ Housing Programme?
AP State government has constituted a committee for the formulation of guidelines for allotment of three-bedroom apartments for journalists under the Journalists’ Housing Programme. Minister for I&PR and Rural Housing Kalava Srinivasulu is the Chairman of the committee. Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development, Urban Housing P. Narayana and Communications Adviser to the Chief Minister Prakala Prabhakar are its members. Secretary to Government (I&PR) S. Venkateswar is member-convener of the committee.
4. In which of the following places of Andhra Pradesh night safari on the lines of Singapore Night Safari
Andhra Pradesh will become the second in India to embark upon the setting up of night safaris, the first being the state of Uttar Pradesh. Night safari is a nocturnal visit to a zoo or wildlife sanctuary. The first country to set up a night safari is Singapore (1994). Very few countries in the world have tapped the potential of night safari. They are China, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos and Zambia. In 2014 Uttar Pradesh announced its plan to develop a night safari on 250 ac of land near Gautam Budh University along the Yamuna Expressway
5. Which of the following district has topped in the disposal of applications received through Meeseva centres?
Krishna district has topped the State in the disposal of applications received through Meeseva centres.
Share your Results: