1. Internet, phone, television channels and other services being offered through a broadband connection by Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) for:
2. Headquarters of Tobacco Board is located at:
3. ‘Aadarana’ scheme is related to:
4. One of the important Buddhist circuits in the State, Salihundam,a village. The village is in:
Salihundam, a historically important Buddhist monument and a major tourist attraction is a village lying on top of the hill on the south bank of the Vamsadhara River.
5. Which section of AP reorg act states that Central Government shall provide special financial support for the creation High court, Raj Bhavan?
Section-94: Fiscal measures including tax incentives. (1) The Central Government shall take appropriate fiscal measures, including offer of tax incentives, to the successor States, to promote industrialisation and economic growth in both the States. (2) The Central Government shall support the programmes for the development of backward areas in the successor States, including expansion of physical and social infrastructure. (3) The Central Government shall provide special financial support for the creation of essential facilities in the new capital of the successor State of Andhra Pradesh including the Raj Bhawan, High Court, Government Secretariat, Legislative Assembly, Legislative Council, and such other essential infrastructure. (4) The Central Government shall facilitate the creation of a new capital for the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, if considered necessary, by denotifying degraded forest land.